We have a vacancy for a Senior Account Executive ready to find a new home in an agency where your skills and ambition will be recognised and rewarded. If you are ready to take on responsibility and fast-track your career, then we give you that opportunity.
Fintech is a truly exciting sector, and a great industry to make your own. Whether you have already started your journey into Fintech, or have spotted that this is the kind of exciting, growing sector where you would thrive, we will support your journey to Fintech expert, providing on-the-job training and peer mentoring.
Our Senior Account Executives are hands-on from day 1. This is a role with plenty of opportunity to get stuck into meaningful PR work for interesting clients fast. Ours is a flat company structure, with no red tape to hold you back.
You will typically work on a spread of four to five fintech accounts, where you will provide PR support to the team. Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Identifying and pitching proactive trend-based angles and media opportunities.
- Setting up and attending client interviews and meetings and preparing briefing notes.
- Developing press releases, proactive and reactive comments, Q&As and other written copy.
- Developing social media campaigns working with our Digital Marketing team.
- Ensuring all client and internal materials produced are thoroughly proofed and factually accurate.
- Managing and maintaining an active media contact list for each client.
- Assuming responsibility for identifying and drafting entries for industry awards.
- Attending and contributing towards weekly account meetings.
- Responding promptly to client/team requests.
- Maintaining contact with clients via phone and email on a regular basis and building strong relationships.
- Identifying industry events and speaker opportunities for both Chatsworth and our clients to attend or sponsor.
- Contributing to the growth and development of Chatsworth, supporting new business development activities, researching new clients, markets and services as requested.
- At Chatsworth, we pride ourselves on our independent agency culture. We have no strict hierarchies and people work together to get the job done. We like to take a very flexible approach to each employee’s career path and working arrangements, accommodating remote working, flexible working and everything in between. We are not tied down by process and neither are you. This role requires someone able to be flexible, goal orientated, and have a little bit of entrepreneurial spirit that will drive you to push yourself and your clients.
- You will also be a person who values your work-life balance (as we do) and looks forward to working with a team of like-minded individuals, who respect each other and value each other’s contributions. We reward success with a competitive salary between £30-35k depending on the experience you bring. We also offer excellent benefits, including an attractive profit-share bonus delivered through our company share scheme.
- We have created a ‘home from home’ office, in the heart of Farringdon. From our windows, we can see bustling Exmouth Market, and we enjoy spending time together over lunch, exploring the food stalls, or relaxing and chatting in our breakout areas. Take our virtual office tour to get more of a feel for our London home.
- You will be a competent Account Executive or Senior Account Executive, with credible PR experience, ideally spent working in a busy agency environment.
- If you don’t have fintech experience, it won’t be a deal breaker – an interest in the world of finance and an ability to learn will serve you well. Our job is to make you a fintech expert.
- You may have formal PR qualifications, but these are not necessary. You will be working towards becoming a master of the PR toolkit – able to use the right PR skills for the job. Specific knowledge of how to deploy social and creative channels effectively would be beneficial.
- You will be focussed on quality and will have a sharp eye for detail.
- Exceptional writing skills are crucial. You will be able to write in different styles and will be keen to hone your writing skills further.
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to build relationships and communicate well with colleagues, clients and journalists.
- You will have a positive attitude, and willingness to take on tasks and become a company go-to.
- You will be a self-manager, able to organise your work and balance your priorities and to deliver tasks on time.
- A competitive salary between £30k – £39k depending what you bring
- Regular career progression
- Comprehensive in-house training designed to develop industry and PR expertise
- Employee Management Initiative (EMI) (generous tax advantaged share scheme)
- 5% pension contributions
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working options, based either in our Farringdon office, or working from home, or anywhere in between
- Comprehensive BUPA health insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Perkbox membership
- A busy social & team events calendar (whether working remotely or in the office).
Interested and keen to apply?
If you are interested in a role as Senior Account Executive with Chatsworth, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Tell us about your experience and what you are looking for from your next role. From there, we will arrange a call to tell you more about this opportunity and explore your career ambitions.