Chatsworth is now recruiting for PR interns to join us in 2020. You’ll be supporting a fantastic team and roster of fintech clients, learning a broad range of PR and digital marketing skills to kick-start your career.
We offer flexible internship options to both graduates and undergraduates, from part-time to full-time, two weeks to six months to best suit your schedule, with the potential to continue with a permanent role, or to return upon completion of your degree.
The role will include:
- Monitoring the press for relevant industry and client coverage
- Compiling and updating lists of journalists
- Updating the central events calendar, awards and forward features lists
- Learning how to write press releases, media commentaries and award entries for clients
- Social media support
- Building relationships with clients, journalists and industry contacts
We invite applications from all degree subjects – we don’t expect you to be PR expert or know everything about fintech. We want individuals that are passionate and ambitious with bags of enthusiasm.
- Keen interest in the financial services and fintech industry
- Demonstratable interest in working in PR
- Strong communication skills to manage multiple projects with different teams at once
- Motivated and self-starting, with a proactive attitude
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Strong writing abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must love dogs!
In return, we offer a structured training program to give you the tools to kick-start your potential career in PR as well as a competitive salary.
We are a friendly and energetic office, always on hand to provide advice and support. We are a social team who enjoy regular events and Friday after-work drinks.
How to apply
- Email us your CV and a covering letter by 27th March 2020.
- Successful candidates will be invited to a short telephone interview to find out a bit more about you and what you are looking for.
- Candidates will be invited to an intern open morning where you will interview with one of our Account Managers and have an informal chat with the team over coffee.
Read a Q&A with our recent interns and find out more about life at Chatsworth here.