Chatsworth is the original, independent Fintech PR firm. We are about intelligence, energy and a detailed focus on financial technology and its application to transform global financial markets.
Ours is a very exciting and growing sector and a really great place to make your PR career move in 2021. We have big plans for Chatsworth, and we have a vacancy for a Senior Account Manager to help us to realise these ambitions.
This is a role for an experienced senior PR advisor, looking to be an expert in Fintech PR. You will already be a competent PR practitioner, currently operating at Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director level. You will probably feel held back in your current role and will be looking for a new home where you can truly thrive and apply your skills, and where you will be encouraged and supported. You will love challenging problems and will be resourceful in solving them.
We look for smart, interesting and engaged people who enjoy working with their colleagues to generate great results for their clients with intelligent, well-written and argued content across both traditional and digital communication channels. You will be an exceptional client handler, well used to managing a portfolio of accounts and able to influence and advise your clients with exemplary PR skills.
We are looking for the kind of manager who can inspire and lead their account team to deliver. You will set clear expectations, and will manage people with a natural, nurturing, coaching style, in line with our supportive culture.
You will need to be an excellent writer with a keen eye for detail to ensure your team’s work is delivered to the highest standards.
You will be assigned accounts where you will take responsibility for setting strategy and managing the growth of the account. In addition, you will be developing your commercial skills and will support the growth and development of Chatsworth by contributing to new business, marketing, and HR goals. We will play to your strengths and look to see where you can excel.
You will ideally bring with you experience in finance or tech PR, or a similar B2B field. You don’t need to be a fintech expert – we have developed our fast-track training to bring you up to speed with this fast-moving sector.
At Chatsworth, we pride ourselves on our independent agency culture. We have no strict hierarchies and people work together to get the job done. We like to take a very flexible approach to each employee’s career path and working arrangements, accommodating remote working, flexible working and everything in between. We are not tied down by process and neither are you. This role requires someone able to be flexible, goal orientated, and have a little bit of entrepreneurial spirit that will drive you to push yourself and your clients.
You will also be a person who values your work-life balance (as we do) and looks forward to working with a team of like-minded individuals, who respect each other and value each other’s contributions. We reward success with a competitive salary between £45 – £65k depending on the experience you bring. We also offer excellent benefits, including an attractive profit-share bonus delivered through our company share scheme.
We have created a ‘home from home’ office, in the heart of Farringdon. From our windows, we can see bustling Exmouth Market, and we enjoy spending time together over lunch, exploring the food stalls, or relaxing and chatting in our breakout areas. Take our virtual office tour to get more of a feel for our London home.
- Credible PR experience at a senior level, ideally with time spent agency-side
- Consultant mindset with excellent self-drive and a flexible, enquiring approach to challenges
- Experience with fintech clients, or related financial or technology clients
- A confident client handler with experience of advising at senior levels
- Strong existing relationships across your sector, and an ability to build effective relationships
- Quality focussed with a sharp eye for detail
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to proof own work
- Time focussed and able to drive teams to meet deadlines
- Able to give strong direction and nurture and inspire team members
- Proven new business skills; identifying leads, reaching out to new clients, and pitching confidently
- Commercially aware and able to manage the financials of your accounts
- Connected to developments in the PR industry, and how to apply these to the Chatsworth offering
- Crisis communications experience
- Specific knowledge of how to deploy social and creative channels effectively
- A competitive salary between £45k – £65k depending on what you bring
- Employee Management Initiative (EMI) (generous tax advantaged share scheme)
- 5% pension contributions
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working options
- Comprehensive BUPA health insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Perkbox membership
- Family-friendly working options
- A busy social & team events calendar (whether working remotely or in the office)
Interested and keen to apply?
If you are interested in a role as Senior Account Manager at Chatsworth, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit a covering letter and CV to email@example.com. Tell us about your experience and what you are looking for from your next role. From there, we will arrange a call to tell you more about this opportunity and explore your career ambitions.