We have a vacancy for an Account Director based out of our London office, with options for UK wide flexible working. We look for smart, engaged people who enjoy working with their colleagues to generate great results for their clients. If you are new to Fintech, we have developed our fast-track training to bring you up to speed. We will play to your strengths and look to see where you can excel.
- Managing our relationship with the client, gaining a strategic understanding of their goals and producing deliverable client plans.
- Understanding the client’s industry and business, identifying angles and issues and advising clients appropriately on the best course of action.
- Understanding clients’ budgeting and planning cycles and familiarising yourself with the key decision-makers.
- Monitoring delivery of the plans, making decisions, and advising on our approach or priorities.
- Meeting regularly with the client to understand changes to their strategy and directing our account team to adjust plans as necessary.
- Evaluating our performance and keeping clients abreast of our activity.
- Providing expert client advisory and hands-on delivery of complex PR activities.
- Keep up to date with your media contacts, targeting senior/editorial contacts where appropriate.
- Handling client crisis situations and speaking with journalists on the client’s behalf.
- Leading your client teams with authority and become a respected advisor to the whole client team, and a strong manager to your direct reports.
- Supporting colleagues in their training and development, helping them to prioritise tasks, build team and client relationships, and lay the foundations for their career with Chatsworth.
- Understanding the competitive environment and keeping abreast of Chatsworth’s position in our sector.
- Identifying new business leads, writing proposals, and leading new business pitches.
- Reporting regularly to the Chatsworth Management Team
- Credible PR experience at a senior level, ideally with time spent agency-side
- Consultant mindset with excellent self-drive and a flexible, enquiring approach to challenges
- Experience with fintech clients, or related financial, technology, or B2B clients
- A confident client handler with experience of advising at senior levels
- Strong existing relationships across your sector, and an ability to build effective relationships
- Quality focussed with a sharp eye for detail
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to proof own work.
- Time focussed and able to drive teams to meet deadlines
- Able to give strong direction and nurture and inspire team members
- Proven new business skills; identifying leads, reaching out to new clients, and pitching confidently
- Commercially aware and able to manage the financials of your accounts
- Connected to developments in the PR industry, and how to apply these to the Chatsworth offering
- Crisis communications experience
- Specific knowledge of how to deploy social and creative channels effectively