Senior Account Executive
If you have made a solid start in PR, either agency-side or in-house, we have Senior Account Executive vacancies in our London and Belfast offices. If you don’t have fintech experience, it won’t be a deal breaker – an interest in the world of finance or a similar B2B environment and an ability to learn will serve you well.
This is a role for someone looking to take on more responsibility and get stuck into meaningful PR work for interesting clients, fast. You will be encouraged to work independently and stretch yourself, but with a solid support structure behind you, and regular training and collaboration with peers. You will typically work on four to five fintech accounts where you will provide PR support to the team and your clients. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Building a solid knowledge of industry and clients through background research and regular training sessions.
- Identifying and pitching media opportunities.
- Setting up and attending client interviews and meetings and preparing briefing notes.
- Developing press releases, proactive and reactive comments, Q&As and other written copy.
- Developing social media campaigns working with our Digital Marketing team.
- Managing and maintaining an active media contact list for each client.
- Identifying and drafting entries for industry awards.
- Maintaining contact with clients via phone and email on a regular basis and building strong relationships.
- Identifying industry events and speaker opportunities for Chatsworth and our clients to attend or sponsor.
- Developing account management skills and a more strategic understanding of our clients.
- Contributing to the growth and development of Chatsworth, supporting new business development activities, researching new clients, markets and services
- You will be a competent Account Executive or Senior Account Executive, with PR experience, spent working in a busy agency environment, or a similar in-house PR or marketing department.
- You will have a good working knowledge of different PR tools and knowledge of how to deploy social and creative channels effectively would be beneficial.
- You will be focussed on quality and will have a sharp eye for detail.
- Exceptional writing skills are crucial. You will be able to write in different styles and will be keen to hone your writing skills further.
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to build relationships and communicate well with colleagues, clients and journalists.
- You will have a positive attitude, and willingness to take on tasks and become a company go-to.
- You will be organised in your work and able to balance your priorities to deliver tasks on time.