We have vacancies for Account Managers based in our London or Belfast offices, with options for UK wide flexible working. We are looking for candidates who have developed strong PR foundations in an agency, in-house or marketing environment. Ideally, you will have had exposure to Fintech clients or will have worked in a similar financial, tech or B2B sector. Outstanding organisation and an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios is key to this role.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of each client’s business, following new developments in the market and using them to the client’s advantage.
- Taking client briefs and planning and prioritising work actions with your team
- Managing the account team to deliver work within retainer or project budget
- Liaising with your Account Directors to develop strategy and ensure work meets client requirements
- Providing strong client advisory and handling day-to-day PR tasks:
- Writing well structured, persuasive copy across a broad range of written styles, including complex white papers and Q&As
- Developing a strong media contact book, proactively nurturing existing relationships and building new ones, regularly meeting with your contacts
- Selling in stories, looking for clever angles to achieve results in difficult situations
- Using social media and other digital marketing tools effectively
- Ensuring high quality standards from your team, editing work to ensure it reaches the client error-free.
- Taking the lead to ensure clients are well informed about progress on their deliverables.
- Coaching and developing junior colleagues, taking line-management responsibility for one or more junior team members.
- Supportng the growth of Chatsworth by developing a broad range of managerial & commercial skills and leading your own Chatsworth projects.
- Credible PR experience to SAE level, ideally with time spent agency-side
- Consultant mindset with excellent self-drive and a flexible, enquiring approach to challenges
- Experience with fintech clients, or related financial, technology or B2B clients
- A confident client handler with experience of advising at senior levels
- Strong existing relationships across your sector, and an ability to build effective relationships
- Quality focussed with a sharp eye for detail
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to proof your own work and the work of others
- Time focussed and able to drive teams to meet deadlines
- Able to give strong direction and nurture and inspire team members
- Connected to developments in the PR industry, and how to apply these to the Chatsworth offering
- Knowledge of how to deploy social and creative channels effectively is helpful but not essential