Chatsworth is looking for an ambitious PR newcomer to join the team as a Fintech PR Account Executive. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for their first role in PR, or a current AE perhaps looking to make a move to Fintech PR – one of the UK’s fastest-growing sectors.
Whatever your background, your future will be about applying yourself in a fast-moving, independent PR agency, where you will have the opportunity to become a Fintech expert, working with dynamic clients and fantastic colleagues.
All our Account Executives will undertake our in-house PR and Fintech training. You will typically work on a spread of four to five fintech accounts, where you will provide PR support to the team. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Building knowledge of industry and clients through background research and reading, research modules and Q&As.
- Identifying and pitching media opportunities.
- Setting up and attending client interviews and meetings and preparing briefing notes.
- Developing press releases, proactive and reactive comments, Q&As and other written copy.
- Developing social media campaigns working with our Digital Marketing team.
- Managing and maintaining an active media contact list for each client.
- Identifying and drafting entries for industry awards.
- Maintaining contact with clients via phone and email on a regular basis and building strong relationships.
- Identifying industry events and speaker opportunities for Chatsworth and our clients to attend or sponsor.
- Developing your account management skills.
- Contributing to the growth and development of Chatsworth, supporting new business development activities, researching new clients, markets and services.
- You may be a competent graduate or school leaver with strong academic qualifications, looking to break into Fintech PR, or an established Account Executive looking for a new home for your talents.
- If you don’t have fintech experience, it won’t be a deal-breaker – an interest in the world of finance and an ability to learn will serve you well. Our job is to make you a fintech expert.
- You may have formal PR qualifications, but these are not necessary. You will receive on-the-job PR training throughout your career with us.
- Knowledge of how to use social media and creative packages such as Canva would be beneficial.
- You will be focused on quality and will have a sharp eye for detail.
- Exceptional writing skills are crucial. You will enjoy writing in different styles and will be keen to hone your writing skills further.
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to build relationships and communicate well with colleagues, clients and journalists.
- You will have a positive attitude, and willingness to take on tasks and become a company go-to.
- You will be organised in your work and able to balance your priorities to deliver tasks on time.