Over the past decade and a half, we have built our reputation as leading providers of fin-tech PR and communications advice, providing counsel to clients from start-ups to established infrastructure providers. Ours is an exciting and growing sector and a really great place to make your PR career move in 2019. We have big plans for Chatsworth, and we have a vacancy for an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to help us to realise these ambitions.
You will be a competent PR practitioner and client handler, well used to managing a portfolio of accounts. Your primary focus will be managing the delivery of the work in progress on your accounts, and you will be able to influence and advise your clients with exemplary PR skills and thorough sector knowledge.
As Senior Account Manager, you will often be our main day-to-day point of contact with the client and you will develop productive relationships with all of your client contacts. You will be adept at understanding your clients’ markets and will form a deep understanding of each client’s business, following new developments in the market and using them to the client’s advantage. If you are new to Fin-tech, we have developed our fast-track training to bring you up to speed with this fast-moving sector.
We are looking for the kind of manager who can inspire and lead their account team to deliver. You will set clear expectations, and will manage people with a natural, nurturing, coaching style, in line with our supportive culture.
In turn, we will be coaching you towards a position as Account Director, and you will be assigned accounts where you will be taking responsibility for setting strategy and managing the growth of the account. In addition, you will be developing your commercial skills and will support the growth and development of Chatsworth by contributing to new business, marketing, HR goals. We will play to your strengths and look to see where you can excel.
You will need to enjoy small agency culture, where there are no strict hierarchies and people work together to get the job done. The role requires someone able to think strategically, whilst remaining hands-on.
You will also be a person who values your work-life balance (as we do) and looks forward to working with a team of like-minded individuals, who respect each other and value each other’s contributions. We reward success with a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a very attractive profit-share bonus delivered through our company share scheme. We ask for your creativity, your ideas and your drive, and in return we will support you as you carve out your new career.
- 3-5 years of credible PR experience, with significant time spent agency-side
- A confident account handler with experience managing a portfolio of PR accounts
- Strong existing relationships across your sector, and a proven ability to build effective relationships
- Excellent self-drive
- Quality focussed with a sharp eye for detail
- Time focussed and able to drive teams to meet deadlines
- Able to give strong direction and nurture and inspire team members
- Connected to developments in the PR industry, and how to apply these to the Chatsworth offering
- Specific knowledge of how to deploy social and creative channels effectively would be beneficial
- A competitive salary
- Employee Management Initiative (EMI) (generous tax advantaged bonus scheme)
- 5% pension contributions
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working options
- Comprehensive BUPA health insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Perkbox membership
- Family friendly working options
- A busy social & team event calendar