Chatsworth Communications is a public relations and strategic communications consultancy specialising in fintech and financial services. We work with exceptional brands, from start-ups to established companies, developing strategies to help build their reputation and effectively communicate with their target audience.
We’re looking for PR interns to join us in 2020 to support our PR and social media activities across a broad range of clients.
We offer flexible internship options to both graduates and undergraduates. From part time to full time, two weeks to six months to best suit your schedule, with the potential to continue with a permanent role, or to return upon completion of your degree.
The role will include:
- Monitoring the press for relevant industry and client coverage
- Compiling and updating lists of journalists
- Updating the central events calendar, awards and forward features lists
- Learning how to write press releases, media commentaries and award entries for clients
- Social media support
- Building relationships with clients, journalists and industry contacts
We invite applications from all degree subjects – we don’t expect you to be PR expert or know everything about fintech. We want individuals that are passionate and ambitious with bags of enthusiasm.
- Keen interest in the financial services and fintech industry
- Demonstratable interest in working in PR
- Strong communication skills to manage multiple projects with different teams at once
- Motivated and self-starting, with a proactive attitude
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Strong writing abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must love dogs!
In return, we offer a structured training program to give you the tools to kick-start your potential career in PR as well as a competitive salary.
We are a friendly and energetic office, always on hand to provide advice and support. We are a social team who enjoy regular events and Friday after-work drinks.
How to apply
- Please submit a covering letter to email@example.com by 27th March
- Successful candidates will be invited to a short telephone interview to find out a bit more about you and what you are looking for.
- Candidates will be invited to an intern open morning where you will interview with one of our Account Managers and have an informal chat with the team over coffee.
To find out more about the brands we work with and read testimonials from our previous interns, visit www.chatsworthcommunications.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.